Discover the exhilarating world of Can-Am Spyder and Ryker motorcycles like never before at ToursOn3.Com Can-Am Academy. Our packages offer you the opportunity to embark on an unforgettable journey through the scenic landscapes of Slovakia while mastering the art of three-wheeled riding.
Whether you're a seasoned rider or a complete beginner,
Whether you know Can-Am world or you are novice
Wether you want to buy Can-Am and need advice or you "just" search for some fun,
our expert team led by MartinTheVlogger will guide you through every step of the way. From detailed explanation of differences and basic things on all of the Can-Am Spyder and Ryker motorcycles and test rides to training on safety and handling,
We provide an all-encompassing experience that will leave you with lasting memories and newfound skills.
At the moment we do have these Can-Am Spyder & Ryker motorcycles you can experience
Can-Am RYKER 900
Can-Am RYKER 900 Rally
Can-Am Spyder F3 Special Series
Can-Am Spyder F3 Limited Special Series
Can-Am Spyder RT20+ Limited and Sea to Sky
Three Day or Four Day Can-Am Academy Course
Day 1 - start at 09:00 and finish around 18:00
- Explanation of Can-Am Spyder and Ryker characteristics & Differences with Q&A session
- In depth explanation of Can-Am RYKER differences and OEM and Aftermarket upgrades
- Can-Am RYKER training on training ground with half day on road riding
Day 2 - start at 09:00 and finish around 18:00
- Explanation of Can-Am Spyder F3s and F3 Limited basic characteristics
- differences between models including F3-T version, elder models and Special Series versions
- OEM vs Aftermarket upgrades
- Can-Am SPYDER F3s or F3 Limited test ride = about 230km long ride
Day 3 - start at 09:00 and finish around 18:00
- Explanation of Can-Am Spyder RT20+ basic characteristics and differece to RT elder models
- differences between RT and F3 Limited
- OEM vs Aftermarket upgrades
- Can-Am SPYDER RT20+ Limited or Sea To Sky test ride = about 230km long ride
Day 4 - start at 07:00 and finish around 19:00
- You choose the Can-Am Model you like and we will go for ultra long ride to hearth of Slovakia
- Focus on riding skills and discussion on situations
- 500km Ultra long day
Schedule is not strict and can be and will be adjusted towards skills or each rider.
MartinTheVlogger will gladly join you for the tour around Bratislava after one of our days is over to explain you more about Slovak cusine and culture and history.
Price for Three Day Can-Am Academy Course for one person starts at 2100,- Eur
every additional person riding bike its 1600,- Eur
Price for Four Day Can-Am Academy Course for one person starts at 3000,- Eur
every additional person riding bike its 2500,- Eur
Gas / Petrol and Accomodation is not included.
IMPORTANT: We do not provide road certificates neither driving licenses. Our course will help you to operate Can-Am Spyder or RYKER in safe way, help you to decide what Can-Am is the most suitable for you, you will learn about defensive riding, you will experience how the bike changes when it has aftermarket parts fitted for better comfort and riding experience. WE ARE NOT OFFICIAL DRIVING INSTRUCTOR AGENCY!
Have you not found what you´ve been looking for?
Are you searching for something else?
Do you want us to prepare tailor made tour for you and your friends?
And we will do our best to find solution and meet your expectations.